Friday, November 8, 2013

5 on Friday

 
Happy Friday Y'all!
 
Once again I'm linking up with Christina at Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday!
So let's get this party started!
 
http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/2013/11/five-on-friday_8.html
 
 
{ONE}  I'll be spending this weekend up in Green Bay, Wisconsin with Kev and his parents.  We'll be flying out early tomorrow morning and flying back Monday night.  When I tell people about my Wisconsin trip the first question I get is why are you going there?!....  Kev's dad was born and raised there and all his family members are die hard Green Bay Packers Fans.  This weekend  we will be sitting 3rd row at Lambeau Field to see the Packer's crush the Eagles.  This will also knock another thing off of my 30 for 30 list!  While I'm sure it will be much colder up there than what I used to here in NC I am excited for my first mid-west trip!
 
 
{TWO} So I know I'm about a day late on this topic but I'm still talking about the CMA's Wednesday night.  I really believe this was the best show yet! I could go on a rant all day about the performances but instead here's a rundown of my favorite CMA outfits. 
 





{THREE}  I'm so excited for the holidays this year.  I started adding to my Christmas Pinterest board the day after Halloween.  Here are a few of my favorite Christmas ideas so far:
 


 
 

{FOUR}  A few days ago I was perusing Amazon looking for a new book to read.  One of my favorite books to date is Mindy Kahling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me.  Based on my love for that book Amazon recommended My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me. A real life story about a girl whose ex boyfriend wrote a unflattering book about her.  She really showed him when she wrote her own book and it became a best seller! It should be arriving any day now and I am beyond excited to read it.  
 
 

{FIVE}  Last week my friend asked me if I had heard I Ariana Grande. I gave her a google and found this song of her featuring Mac Miller and I must say I am hooked!  So I'll leave you with this tune for Friday!

 
XOXO Courtney



9 comments:

  1. Miranda Lambert looked gorgeous and rocked the house along with the other country beauties on Wednesday. LOVE.

    I'll have to check out that book! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Christmas inspo - making me so excited for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as though you have the same Christmas spirit as me! I am ready to start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be honest, I allowed myself to go into holiday mode the day after Halloween, too! I haven't decorated yet, but I do have a list of crafty holiday projects I want to do plus a few Christmas-y candles burning :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooved me some CMAS too! love those red carpet pics. miranda looks like a bombshell! and carrie...sigh...oh how i love her!!!

    happy weekend, doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for Christmas too and all of those dresses are amazing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that "NOEL" design and those cookies are so cute! I'm not the biggest country music fan, but I LOVE watching awards shows for some reason and was bummed I missed the CMAs! Also, I'm definitely going to look up that book it sounds very entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see pics from your trip and for you to read that book (so I can then borrow it) lol
    p.s. next time I see you I'll have to burn you that CD

    ReplyDelete