Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Holiday Edition

Happy Monday Babies!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, long Thanksgiving weekend! 
 
My Thursday was spent enjoying great food with my loved ones.  I consider myself so lucky to have all four of my grandparents to share the holiday with.  I had an early lunch with my Grandma and Grandpa Hunt.  My uncle Jason even flew in from Memphis.  After that it was on to Kev's parents where I had a late lunch with them and his aunt and uncle. After that it was time for Thanksgiving dinner at Mamaw and Papaw Gordon's house.  There's always a crowd of 20+ at that one.  Spending time with family and friends always reminds me how truly blessed I am to be constantly surrounded by so much love and support.
 
 
After Thanksgiving I was in the Black Friday Spirit.  I hit target that night and on Friday made my way to Belks and Dillards.
 
Kev had to refuel at Steak and Shake.  He even shared his milkshake with me.
 
One of my favorite Black Friday Deals was this fur vest I found at Dillards.  Originally it was $150 but with all the discounts I got it for $20.  Score!  
Vest: Dillards
Shirt: Target
Jeggings: Belk
Boots:Target
 
 
My friend Sara also popped into town for a few days.  She stopped by to visit and we tried out these photobooth props I snagged at Hobby Lobby. 

Sunday was relaxing after several days of rushing about.
That night my mom and I finally put up our tree.
Here's the finished product.  
 
I hope everyone has a great cyber Monday!
May the odds be ever in your favor!






2 comments:

  1. You are channeling Katniss via hunger games! ;p lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great deal you got on that best! I love Black Friday and all the deals that come with it!

    ReplyDelete