Friday, February 14, 2014

Tales of a Snowday

I'm sure you already heard about the Snowpocolypse that hit the south this week.  Here in NC it literally snowed/iced for more than 24hrs, leaving us with 11in.  I was lucky to be able to leave work  on Wednesday before the weather really got bad.  Since then I have been snowed in here at the house and I thought it be fun to show you how I spent my little snowcation with some picture overload.

After Mom, Dad and I made it home safe and sound  I figured it was only fitting to celebrate with a snow pic
may of may not have been trying to showcase my favorite bow headband 

 I kicked off Thursday morning by sleeping in and then Dad hooked my up with the perfect snow day brunch which I enjoyed on the always classy TV tray.



After lunch it was time for some light reading
 Next, I decided to use my spare time to practice curling my hair.  Random I know!...but I have the hardest time getting my hair to hold a curl...it is sooooo straight and thick but after some practice I am getting better at it #snowdayselfie 
 
 
 Then I bundled up and took miss Sheeba outside.  She loves the snow!

We frolicked
 

After thawing out I had my own Gossip Girl marathon.  Thanks Netflix! 


Throughout the day I made sure to harass Kevin with multiple calls.  My poor man got snowed in alone :-( I'm sure he's lost without me!
I also had an extended girl talk with  Sara.
 

Finally I closed out the day with some hot cocoa.
 

Happy Valentines Day Lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment