Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl Highlights

First I have to tell you that my tablet was trying to auto correct me into titling this post Superbowel Highlights. I'm literally dying right now! I mean tears are flowing from laughter... Ok so back on the subject...unless you live under a rock I am guessing you watched the Superbowl last night. With that said, I'm hoping you agree with me when I say that the game itself was not really the highlight of the Superbowl. I mean we might as well have called it the Seahawks Bowl. Sorry Broncos fans! While the game was quite a snoozefest I did have some favorite moments...



  Bruno Mars. I do not throw compliments around lightly so when i say that Bruno Mars was the best Superbowl performer I have ever seen I truly mean it! He was ahhhmazing.  Even Kev couldn't deny it and he is no fan of pop music.

 
And what would a Superbowl be without some good commercials.   Here are a few of the ones I loved!






 
What did you guys love about last nights big game? 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED that Doritos commercial!! Definitely my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney! Thanks for following along with my blog:) Excited to get to know you more! And amen, Bruno Mars was awesome, and i'm not ever a huge fan of his music…but he was fantastic!! xxoo Katie

    ReplyDelete