Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Flowers

So I'm hoping everyone is safe and warm on this winter day.  It's been snowing since lunch here in the triad and it looks like it doesn't plan on stopping until lunch tomorrow.  I'm so glad my office decided to close at 1 today or I might not have made it home.  Since I have a few other posts in the works I'm going to keep this week's update short and sweet.

A couple of weeks ago my mom and I met with my wedding florist.  I came with the photos below in hand.  After looking at plum accented boquets on pinterest I knew I had found the right ones.  I showed the pictures to the florist and she said that these would be no problem to make.  Since the caterer is hadling the reception cflowers and our wedding is in a garden there really wasn't too much to worry about. 

So easy!

My Bridal Boquet
Lasting plum wedding flower package

Bridesmaid Flowers
plum wedding bouquets | Plum Wedding bouquet - 3 piece set - Real touch Wedding flowers calla ...  Perfect if we have the wedding in October

 

No comments:

Post a Comment