Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Vendors, Vendors, Vendors

So today I have a little bit of a hodge podge post about some of the vendors we have chosen.
A lot of time and research went into finding these companies to work with.  Some of my favorite resources were Triad Weddings Magazine and Wedding Wire.  Here you could find a lot of pictures and very detailed reviews.   I've already talked about the flowers and cake but here are some of our other vendors.

Catering & Reception Rentals

We chose Visions because of their wonderful ratings and reviews.  After the tasting we knew that they were definitely what we wanted.  We decided to do a full dinner since our wedding is at 6pm.  Visions also handles all the centerpieces and linens.



Photography

Photography is really important to us for the wedding so we decided to go with one the the top photographers from the area.  They first caught my attention when I saw their cover shoot for Triad Wedding.  I loved there attention to detail and unique shots.  As a husband and wife team they really know how to make a wedding special!

DJ

Firehouse Productions
One of my bridesmaids introduced me to this company because her cousin his 1/2 of the DJ duo.  Their name came from the fact that they are both firefighters so this is a side business for them but the have 10 years of experience under their belt.  I know they will make our reception so fun!






4 comments:

  1. I feel like I know who Firehouse Productions are, are they from Thomasville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it Adam Oakley and Chad Hicks? My brother is a firemen and we looked into having his friend do our wedding I think it was them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's them! So far I've only talked to Chad but he's been super nice.

      Delete