Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The ABC's of Me

I saw this post last week on Meagan from a the Beautiful Things blog and couldn't resist joining in and doing my own.  Thank you for this cute idea!  I really thought this was a nice way to let you guys know a little more about me.




The ABC's of Me...
A - Age: 23

B - Birthday: May 9th

C - Color: Pink

D - Drink: Dr. Pepper

E - Eyes: Green

F - Flashback: To my college days.  You really don't appreciate these days until you're out of them.

G - Gent: My wonderful Fiance Kevin

H - Hobby: Blogging, Reading and Traveling

I - Indulgence: Gossip Girl (I could watch the series 100 times)

J - Job: Business Development Director

K - Kiddos: Not currently but maybe in another 5 years or so

L - Love:  My family, friends and traveling!  If something involves all three I super-love it!

M - Music: Lots of county but also some punk rock bands (probably a wierd combo)

N - Nickname: Court

O - One Wish:  To travel the world with Kevin

P - Pets: Sheeba, my 15 year old puppy, who I actually consider more as a sibling

Q - Quote: "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

R - Residence: With my parents until Kev and I tie the knot in May.  Then I will be joining him in our lovely house that he's been keeping it warm for me.

S - Siblings: Only child but once again after 15 years I consider Sheeba as a sister

T - Temperature: 40ish degrees here in NC...too cold for me!

U - University: University of North Carolina at Greensboro (2012 Graduate with a degree in Marketing)

V - Vehicle: white Nissan Altima

W - Worst Habit: spreading myself  too thin, I try to do everything

X - X-ray?: when I had mono in 2011...had to make sure my splien wasn't going to rupture :-(

Y - Yuck: any and all bugs

Z - Zodiac: taurus

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea for a post! I may end up doing this one as well! :)
    xoxo!
    Chelsey / thecreativebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete