Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday

It's that time of the week again!  As always I am happy to be linking up with all you lovely ladies for another edition of 5 on Friday.


1.  First of all I am excited to announce that I am no longer a non reply blogger.  Thank you to a reader who let me know that I was set up this way.  I honestly had no idea.  I'm now excited to be able to better communicate with everyone.  If you think you might be a non reply blogger go into edit blogger profile and make sure that box is checked beside "show my email address."  Sorry it took me this long guys!

2.  Tuesday Kev and I officially applied for our passports for our honeymoon trip to St. Martin.  It's hard to believe it is just 16 weeks  away.  To read more on our honeymoon destination decision click here.


3.  This week I saw That Awkward Moment at the movies and I must say I loved it!  The movie was absolutely hilarious.  Kev even found it funny, so it is also guy approved.  Zac Efron is always nice to look at but I must say Miles Teller stole the show.  Love him!  So if your looking for something to do this weekend check it out!


4.  In case you have forgotten this little thing called Valentines Day is coming up next Friday.  While I was perusing Pinterest I came across this little homemade gift.  Kev is extremely into fishing and his favorite candy is gummy worms so I think this would be the perfect combination!

5.  Warning:  It's about to get Super Nerdy Here!
I will never deny it, I am a huge Harry Potter Fan!  I have the movie box sets and I can never pass up an ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend.  If you are keeping up on your Potter News you have probably heard that this week JK Rowling announced that she now feels she made a mistake by putting Hermione with Ron instead of Harry in the end.  Honestly I've been thinking this for years.  Glad to know someone agrees with me.   


Happy Friday my Dears!





2 comments:

  1. So happy you are now no longer a no reply blogger!! I've been wanting to reply to your comments since we started following one another!! Glad to hear That Awkward Moment is guy approved..its on my weekend plan list! Happy Friday Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secretly... I've been wanting to reread the Harry Potter books. I've been too embarrassed to tell. :)

    ReplyDelete