Thursday, February 27, 2014

Travel Throwback: Las Vegas 2013


Last February I went on my first big girl work trip.  I was so excited when I found out that my job was sending me to one of my favorite cities...the fabulous Las Vegas!  Vegas is the conference mecca of the US.  This was my second trip there.  You can read about my first trip here.  

This time I was excited to stay at, The Cosmopolitan, one of the never hotels on the strip.
The Cosmopolitan is home to the famous Chandelier Bar.  Three stories of gorgeous crystals!

The Cosmopolitan was located a little farther up the strip than where we stayed on our last trip.

Here was the lovely view from my suite.  I had the best view of the fountain show at Cesears Palace.

Kev even got to tag along! 

Pretty much all the big restaurants we ate at were in the Cosmopolitan.
Some of the highlights were:
  Comme Ca has the most amazing view of the strip and The Wicked Spoon was the best buffet I've ever been to.  I really wish I had more food pictures but sadly the only one I had was my dessert plate from our dinner at the buffet.

After my meetings were over Kev and I spent a lot of the night exploring the strip
 

Our hotel even had the classic Vegas wedding chapel.  I laugh at this now because the whole trip Kev knew he was about to propose.  In fact he proposed 3 days after we got back :-)

In between meetings we did some shopping and of course more exploring.

We had such a great trip.  Vegas will always be one of our favorite places.
I'm ready for another business trip. 

http://athousandwordsbya.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE vegas! And the Cosmo is seriously like my homeland and like I've died and gone to heaven! Pink, Sparkles, Diamonds . . . perfection! You two are so cute and I'm glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete