Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty eventful.  Saturday was the 1 year anniversary of when Kev proposed!  It's hard to believe that we are only 3 months from the big day!  We decided it was only right to celebrate so we headed down to Charlotte for the day.


It was a beautiful 70 degrees in Charlotte so we enjoyed walking around downtown.

I had to stop by Bar Cocoa.  There macaroons are to die for and I couldn't leave without a red velvet cupcake.
After that we enjoyed dinner at, Vapiano, one of my favorite places in the Queen City.  They have the best pasta around!  If you are in the QC I recommend you give it a try. 

 We rounded off the night by seeing the Bobcats play the Memphis Grizzlys.  The Cats pulled out a win so it was the perfect ending to a wonderful day. 




4 comments:

  1. So fun...what a beautiful day in the QC! I have heard GREAT things about Vapiano's! I definitely want to try it whenever I head home!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those macaroons look delish! What a great way to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way the atmosphere looks at that restaurant. If I'm ever there I'll definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the linkup. Love macaroons!

    Life in the Lowcountry

    ReplyDelete