Sunday, February 16, 2014

Why We Work...

I know I'm a few days late but when I saw the Why We Work Valentine's Day posts floating around blogland I couldn't help but do one of my own in honor of my wonderful fiancĂ© Kevin.  Kev and I have been together for 4 years now and I could never imagine my life without him.  So let me tell you why we work.
 
 
 
We work because Kevin is the calmest person I have ever met in my life.  He has a way of telling me everything will be ok that makes me actually believe it.  He can turn the most stressful situations into boarder line enjoyable and reminds me to always see the glass half full.
 
We work because Kev loves that I love to plan things and he doesn't mind that I like to take charge in some situations.  Whether its planning a vacation or just getting reservations for dinner Kev always makes a point to tell me how much he enjoys the things I've set up and how grateful he is of my attention to detail.
 
We work because we are both only children and understand why we have such a close relationship with our parents.
 
We work because he never gets mad when I change my mind and he understands when I tell him that I want chicken for dinner but in the car decide I want to get pizza.
 
We work because he lets me have the softest blanket when we're lounging on the sofa.
 
We work because he supports me in anything I decide to do.  He even reads all my blog posts.
 
We work because he will record and re watch The Walking Dead with me because I chose to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Sundays at 9 instead.
 
We work because no matter how upset he is he has never once raised his voice at me.
 
Ultimately we work because we make working our top priority.  
 
I am such a lucky lady to call this man my future husband!
 





 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a great looking couple! I wish you all the luck in the world together as you start your new beautiful life.

    xoxo Chelsey

    ReplyDelete