Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Friday: Christmas Edition

Happy Friday ladies! 
Once again I'm linking up for 5 on Friday and this week it is a Christmas Edition!
 
 
{One}  So I am extremely excited that this will be my last full day at work until the New Year.  I really shocked myself by actually having vacation time left.  Usually I go through it in the warm weather months but I am looking forward to some R & R next week!

 
{Two}  Tonight Kev and I are having some friends over for a little ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  I'm even wearing my sweater to work today. So far no one has questioned it.

 
 
{Three}  This year our company chose 5 kids for our angel tree project.  If  I haven't told you before I work in marketing for a credit union chain here in NC.  The five children we choose came from two of our member's families.  All five of these kids have faced more in their life than I could ever imagine and we were all excited to help out.  Not only do employees donate but our credit union members also pitch in.  So often I hear people saying how bad people are and that everyone is only out for themselves but I could not disagree more with this statement.  I was absolutely amazed by the outpouring of love and support we saw from our credit union community for these two families.  I'm so happy to see that these 5 children will have an amazing Christmas.

 
 
 
{Four}  This week I finally got a chance to watch some of my favorite Christmas Movies




 
Which ones are your favorites?
 
{Five}  You've probably already seen this viral video a million times this week but in case you want to watch it again may I present Christmas Jammies!   :-)





Merry Christmas Y'all

3 comments:

  1. Today is my last day at work until the new year, too! I am so excited! Enjoy your time! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your nice long Christmas vacation ... that sounds heavenly! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet about the angel tree--that's what christmas is all about :)

    Enjoy your vacation!!Merry Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete