Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cheers to a New Year: October, November and December

I'd like to start off by saying I hope everyone had a fabulous Chriatmas yesterday!  Mine was spent surrounded by so many loved ones.  I could not have asked for a better holiday.
 
 
Today I'm linking up for the final Cheers to a New Year post with all the lovely hosts.  Thank you guys for hosting such a fun linkup!  I've really enjoyed reading your posts and reflecting on the past year of my life.  For this last post we are doing October, November and December.
 
October
 
So October 1st was an exciting day in my life...It was the day Southern Class, Carolina Sass went live!  After years of reading others' blogs I finally started my own with my first post being 30 Before 30.
 
The first weekend of the month was The Womens Only 5K.  This is a yearly event held in Greensboro.  All proceds go to providing mamograms for women who can't afford them.

 
Mid-month Kev and I went to see the Panthers play the Rams.  My cats won and incase you haven't noticed we are currently the #2 seed in the NFL.  Who would have guessed?!
 

 
This year instead of going out we had our own Halloween party.  It's gonna become a yearly tradition.
 


 
November
 
Towards the beginning of November Britt and I saw Hunter Hayes in Concert.
 
 
 
 
Mid-month Kev and I went to Green Bay, Wi to see the Green Bay Packers play.  (Trip Recap Here)
 



December
 
I swear Decmeber felt like the fastest month of the year!  It started and then boom it's almost over!  Here are some of my favorite holiday pictures from this month.
 




 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's almost 2014! It's so crazy to think about!!

    I am hosting a weekend recap & would love for you to be a part of it

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete