Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Best Songs of 2013

Just happened to run across a linkup with Helene in Between for favorite songs for 2013.  I just couldn't resist the chance to showcase some tunes I fell in love with the year!  Wedding Wednesday will resume after the holidays.  Happy Wednesday Y'all!

http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2013/12/best-songs-of-2013-link-up.html
 
 
1.  The Wanted:  Walks like Rihanna
 
 
2.  Brett Eldredge:  Don't Ya
 
 
3.  Taylor Swift:  22
 
 
4.  Florida Georgia Line:  Cruise
 
 
5.  One Direction:  Story of My Life
 
 
6.  Justin Timberlake: Suit and Tie
 
 
7.  Joe Nichols:  Sunny and 75
 
 
8.  Krewella:  Alive
 
 
9.  Lorde:  Royals
 
 
10.  Macklemore:  Ceiling Can't Hold Us
 
 

2 comments:

  1. krewella is amazing!!! they very nearly made my list- so many good songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cruise & Don't Ya also and listened to them on repeat. A little excessive probably, but oh well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete