Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cheers to a New Year: Part 1

 
I am so excited to be linking up with Miss Lauren from Peach State of Mind today for the Cheers to a New Year Linkup!  This weeks topic is memorable moments from January, February and March.  I was so happy when I saw this linkup because I love any chance to look back at old pictures and reflect on all the excitement of the year!
 
This year has been quite a change for me. I graduated from college in May of 2012 and started my big girl job that June.  Even though I had 6 months of work experience under my belt at the end of 2012 I feel that 2013 was the year that I saw the biggest leaps and bounds into my journey through adulthood.
 
Without further delay let me start with January! 
 
 
 
January
In looking through my pictures I guess January was somewhat of a slow month here in NC. 
 
The one pic I did come across was of me and my friend Brittany at Kev's 25th Birthday Party.
I threw the party at Natty Greene's Brewery in Downtown Greensboro and all his friends came.  For some reason I forgot to take a pic with the Bday Boy. Sorry Kev!
 
February
 
February was a huge month for me!  Towards the beginning of the month I got to go to my business trip for work.  And did I mention this trip just happened to be to a Business Development Conference in fabulous Las Vegas.  This was me 2nd trip there and we stayed at the Cosmopolitan.  Kev even got to tag along! 
 
 
 
After returning from Vegas I got to attend my first country concert of the year with Miss Brittany.  We took a little trip to Charlotte to see Justin Moore!  Love him!
 

February really ended with a bang this year!  On February 23rd Kevin Proposed!  I of course said yes!!! Here is my first ring shot. 
 
March
 
Towards the end of March Kev and I decided to take a weekend trip to Savannah, Georgia.  We had fallen in love with Charleston the previous October and were excited to see how Savannah measured up!  We agreed it did pretty well on our trip meter.


 
Also grouped in with our Savannah Trip we spent a day on Tybee Island and climbed out first lighthouse.


 

 
Check Back Next Thursday for my April, May and June Recap!


7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up... I have my first trip to Savannah planned for the spring & I can't wait to go! Looks like y'all enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Savannah! My April recap will include a little trip there! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up, so glad you liked my city of Savannah, we truly have a beautiful place and Charleston is stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice recap! Can't believe your February was so packed! What day did you get engaged?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via the linkup and love your writing and design! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun recap! You had a big year! Have a great day!

    xo,
    Lindsay

    www.pinkandfablife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Engaged! SO EXCITING! Your ring is beautiful!
    Thank you for linking up with us!!! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete