Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday my dears!
Once again I'm linking up with Christina at Carolina Charm and our other lovely hosts for the Five on Friday Linkup!
 
http://www.hellohappinessblog.com/2013/12/five-on-fridayall-things-merry-and.html
 
{One}  Happy Birthday to my Grandma and Grandpa Hunt!  It's hard to believe that they were both born on the same day just 3 years apart.  I don't know what the stats are but I seriously think that there is only a small percent of the earth's population who share a birthday with their spouse.  I've always thought it was neatest thing!
 
 
{Two}  Urban Decay Eye Primer:  I recently discovered this product when Sephora was giving out free samples.  My mom had been using it for years but this was the first time I've tried it.  It is seriously the best primer I have ever used.  I put it on in the morning and when I go to take off my makeup at night my eyeshadow is still perfectly intact.
 
 
{Three} Old Navy Flats:  While doing a little bit of Christmas shopping for Kev I ran across these flats on the clearance rack.  I had eyed them for a while but seeing them just hanging there for only $13 I knew I had to make them mine!


{Four}  Last Christmas Kev and I decided that we should start collecting a special ornament from each place we traveled.  It's really been a neat way to reminice on all our trips together. Here is a pic of some of our favorites from this year.


 
{Five}  Pinterest Cookies:  Recently I've been eyeing down some cookie recipies on Pinterest.  Here aresome of  my favorites.
  
http://www.bakedperfection.com/2010/12/candy-cane-blossoms.html
 
 
 
Happy Weekend Ladies!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. so sweet about your grandparents--how special :)

    i'm totally making those last cookies this weekend...the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reindeer cookies are so cute. And it's really adorable that your grandparents share the same birthday. Stopping by from the linkup!
    Meghan @ Lipstick Skulls Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We collect ornaments when we travel to - such a fun way to think about your fun memories travel when you decorate the tree each year. I love UD primer too - the best! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heading over from the linkup! All those cookies look delicious! I'm trying to decide what cookies to make for Christmas as well. And love the ornaments...my husband and I do that as well and it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete